MIDAS Learning GDPR Policy
MIDAS Learning is committed to compliance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) that governs the collection, protection, and privacy of individuals Personal Data. By adhering to both the letter and spirit of the data Protection Acts and the GDPR. MIDAS Learning is committed to safeguarding the Personal Data that we have been entrusted.
Our Policy Principles
MIDAS Learning is a data controller of personal data relating to its past, present and future learners, employees and various other individuals and as such adheres to the following principles as set out in the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and in the GDPR relating to the processing of personal data:
- Data will only be obtained and processed in a fair manner.
MIDAS Learning will obtain and process personal data fairly and in accordance with the fulfilment of its functions
- Data will be kept only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purposes.
MIDAS Learning will keep data for purposes that are specific, lawful and clearly stated and the data will only be processed in a manner compatible with these purposes.
- Data will be processed only in ways compatible with the purposes for which it was given to MIDAS Learning initially.
- All data will be kept safe and secure. MIDAS Learning will take appropriate security measures against unauthorised access to, or alteration, disclosure, destruction, or unlawful processing of the data and against their accidental loss or destruction.
- All data will be kept accurate, complete and up to date. MIDAS Learning will have procedures that are adequate to ensure high levels of data accuracy and appropriate procedures to keep data up to date.
- MIDAS Learning will ensure that data retained is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- MIDAS Learning will retain the data no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose or purposes.
- MIDAS Learning will give a copy of his/her personal data to an individual, on request. MIDAS Learning will also, on request, correct the data or in cases as defined in the Data Protection Acts, erase the data where the individual so requests.
MIDAS Learning shall take steps to ensure Personal Data is only processed for the minimum period necessary, which may include a period after the termination of a contract or a requirement under application laws. At the end of the applicable retention period MIDAS Learning will either permanently destroy or delete the relevant Personal Data, archive Personal Data so that it is beyond use or anonymise Personal Data.
What do I do if I want my information to be removed?
Under data protection laws, you have the right to be forgotten. MIDAS Learning recognises and respects this right. You have the right to get in touch with us at any time and request removal of your information details.
Our Communications Manager, Jeanette Adams can be contacted anytime at email@example.com if you have any queries in relation to your data.