“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It’s helping them to learn rather than teaching them.” – Timothy Gallwey, author of “The Inner Game of Tennis” and pioneer in the field of coaching.
- This quote highlights the essence of life and workplace coaching, which is to empower individuals to discover their own potential and to learn how to achieve their goals through guidance and support rather than direct instruction.
As a Qualified life and workplace coach, you have a variety of career possibilities that you can explore. Here are some of the most common career paths for life and workplace coaches:
- Independent Coaching Practice: You can start your own independent coaching practice and work with clients one-on-one. This option allows you to set your own hours and fees and tailor your coaching services to the needs of your clients.
- Corporate Coaching: You can work with organisations and corporations to provide coaching services to their employees. This type of coaching may focus on areas such as leadership development, team building, communication skills, and stress management.
- Education and Training: You can use your coaching expertise to teach and train aspiring coaches. You can develop and deliver coaching programs, courses, and workshops to help others develop their coaching skills.
- Consulting: You can provide consulting services to organisations and businesses on how to create a more positive and productive workplace environment. Your coaching skills can help you identify areas of improvement, develop strategies for change, and coach employees to reach their full potential.
- Writing and Speaking: You can write and speak on topics related to life and workplace coaching. You can author books, create blogs, and speak at conferences and events to share your knowledge and expertise with others.
These are just a few of the career possibilities for a Qualified life and workplace coach. With your skills and expertise, you can make a positive impact on individuals and organisations in a variety of ways.
Check out how to get your Qualification through MIDAS Learning – Course Details
Speak to our Professional Life & Career Coach today to find out more! Schedule a Coaching Session