The Information and Administration (5N1389) QQI Level 5 award was developed to facilitate learners to develop the necessary skills, knowledge and competencies needed to operate effectively in an administrative capacity under supervision. It will equip learners with the information, abilities and techniques to be prepared for a professional career in business and administration.
- Explain the features of a range of organisations to include the functions of internal departments, the roles and duties of a range of personnel and the impact of workplace legislation on an organisation
- Describe the administration functions of an office to include the equipment and resources available to carry out these functions
- Design an organisational chart
- Describe an effective diary management system
- Outline the roles and functions of a range of personnel in the planning and conduct of a range of business meetings
- Create a manual or computerised database filing system
- Carry out a range of administration functions to include the use of office equipment, document collation and proofing and payment validation
- Organise inward and outward postage
- Carry out diary management to include meeting notices and minutes and the preparation of business trip itineraries
- Use office equipment and resources to meet the administration requirements of on organisation
- Apply procedures to prevent unauthorised access to files and records.
There are no reviews yet.