The 6N4105 Business Planning QQI Level 6 minor award focuses on the feasibility and planning for a new or existing product and/or business. The course will support learners to explore and undertake a detailed examination of a proposed idea. During the course, the learner will learn to assess a business in terms of viability. The learner will also be supported in understanding how to plan and set up a business, including all elements needed to run a business such as, finance, marketing, operations and quality assurance. On conclusion, the learner should be able to pitch this idea in a professional setting.
- Evaluate the market opportunity for a new idea in terms of market size, market segments, customer behaviour and potential target markets
- Apply the marketing concept and market segmentation strategies to a specific business and marketing plan
- Apply financial planning techniques with particular reference to sources and uses of funds, cash flow and the layout of financial statements to a specific business and marketing plan
- Recognise the importance of adopting effective marketing, quality control and customer service policies
- Identify the key process for successfully marketing a product or service
- Develop an awareness of the importance of personnel planning and facilities management
- Evaluate the role and function of professional bodies/agencies within a relevant business domain
- Apply business management theory to a practical scenario in the development of a viable business plan
- Demonstrate a range of good communication skills to enable professional presentation of a business plan and associated proposals
- Utilise key terminology associated with the business and marketing plan in order to generate a business and marketing plan.
There are no reviews yet.