The Training Delivery and Evaluation (6N3326) course is a QQI Level 6 minor award. While all areas of the Systematic Training cycle are studied, the course will concentrate on the final 2 stages of the Training Cycle – the delivery and development of a programme and the role of evaluation and feedback within a programme. Participants will learn how to confidently deliver a dynamic training programme that centres on the learners’ needs and learning outcomes, as well as how to effectively evaluate this training. Combined with our Training Needs Identification and Design (6N3325), successful participants will gain the QQI Special Purpose Award Certificate in Training and Development (6S3372). This combination of the 2 awards is a compulsory qualification, which is needed should you want to train within the public sector or in organisations that are looking for systematic training delivery and evaluation.
On completion learners will be able to:
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions
- Explore the elements which impact on the effectiveness of a training session to include, the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and the group dynamics of participants
- Demonstrate an awareness of a range of issues to include equality, diversity and disability in the context of current legislation with regard to training provision
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention
- Deliver appropriate training content and materials using a range of training aids
- Formulate appropriate evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled
- Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised training delivery and evaluation skills in the delivery of an appropriate training intervention
- Devise a training evaluation process to include the identification of key stakeholders, feedback from the trainee, challenges within the process and the conduct or methodology of the evaluation
- Select from a range of evaluation tools, techniques and approaches for a training session to determine whether or not training needs were met and objectives fulfilled
- Report on a training and development evaluation to include the identification of areas of success and of improvement opportunities.