Understanding the role of the Trainer/ Facilitator in Training and Development is complex. Behind every training session, there is a lot of preparation and meticulous attention to detail. This course aims to support the trainer to explore different methodologies, and strategies to make training fun, effective and relevant for their learners.
The benefits of completing this continuous professional development course includes:
- Enhancing your understanding as a tutor of learning styles & how to accommodate all learning styles in the classroom
- Advanced effective communication in a workshop setting and how to use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation including how and when to add fun and humour to your training session
- How to develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session to ensure that it is seamless and relevant
- Understanding different levels of evaluation and when to use each
- Identifying advanced interventions for difficult situations when they arise
- Practicing the skills needed for a team presentation
There are no reviews yet.